Working capital on your terms
Don't let opportunities slip you by
Small business specialists
We understand it takes money to make money. Many new business opportunities require capital to invest in. Having the right financing is essential to capitalizing on those opportunities.
As a small business, getting approval for financing is challenging. Larger institutions are quick to reject you.
SterlingCard has experience working with small business and offers loan products that put the necessary capital in your hands quickly and with minimal paperwork.
or call us at 1-800-922-6151
Our unique loans
a more personal approach to lending
- We work with you so you can count on the predictability of smaller fixed payments to help plan and manage cash flow better.
- We’re totally different from the big banks that rely mainly on your personal credit score and collateral.
- We take a “bigger picture” look at your business, rather than just relying on a handful of metrics.
- Our due diligence makes the application process a little longer than normal.
We offer our clients choice – are you solving for a specific dollar amount, the smallest payments, or the shortest term? We’re ready to help you select the terms that are right for your needs.
- We serve many types of industries. So whether you’re a restaurant, a medical office, or a hair salon, we’re all about helping meet your needs.
What we are looking for in a borrower
- The business must have been under the same ownership at the same location for a minimum of 1 year.
- Your business must be located in Canada.
- Must have sales of at least $150,000 per year.
- If you rent, you must be up to date and current with your landlord or with your property taxes.
- Personal credit history isn’t an automatic disqualifier.
Get funded quickly
We've simplified the application process for you
One simple application. Three easy steps. That's all it takes to apply for working capital for your business.
If we need any additional information to complete the process, the request will be sent to you via email or by phone.
If you're approved, a contract will be sent for your signature. The money will be electronically transferred into your account.
Payments are automatically withdrawn from your business account, so there's no need to worry about missed payments.
“It has been great experience working with Sterling! I will certainly recommend your company. I also appreciate the support you extended during these COVID circumstances.”
Action your inspirations today
We've worked with thousands of small businesses to get them the capital they need to move forward. We can help your business do the same.Get Started